Delcollo constitution
Articles Blog

Delcollo constitution

September 14, 2019

My understanding is there are three types
of funds: the General Fund, Applied Special Fund and Un-Applied Special Funds. Maybe I’m mistaken in that, but since that
to my knowledge is the only three types of funds in Delaware we have, which pocket
would you say these funds fall into? In terms in how would you categorize this fund that
is set aside? Would you say these are General Fund? Would you say it’s Applied Special Funding? With your understanding of the language here,
what would you call those funds that are set aside?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *